Thursday, October 28, 2010

no topic~~ its jz me..

i got no one to talk to..
i suddenly thought back of us..
each time u use to call me at night..
talk on the phone till i fall asleep..
u used to scold and nag..
each time i sleep late..

there is morning wake up call..
each time i have early morning classes..
evening wake up call..
each time i have my super wonderful nap..

each time u come over to my house..
play with our dog~~
each time i put my head on ur shoulder..
it feels like i'm so lucky..

the time that we hold hands walking around..
u gave me warmth in the cinema..
the way u gave me chances we played pool..
the smile you always show me..
kept playing every night in my head..

i look strong everyday...
i look fine in the day...
but when it comes to night..
all went upside down..
when i face the walls in my room..
i felt lonely..

*only time can cure*

No comments:

Post a Comment