Wednesday, December 29, 2010

feelings.. cant be avoided..

seeing people around me all in a relationship..
suddenly make me feel that i am old..
looking back at the pictures..
make me look so different from the past..

thinking back what you have said..
make me feel that you are a fucking liar...
viewing you profile..
make me feel that you are happy with what you have now..

thinking back..
we used to talk everyday..
even stuffs that is not important..
make me feel sad..
i feel that you are no longer who you are..
no news from you..
not even a text message saying "Hi"..
make me feel down.. very down...

no matter what i feel..
no matter where am i..
who am i with..
even if i am alone..
or with my girls...

i will stand up strong..
n say to myself..
that I AM NOT ALONE...
i will be happy..
no matter what happen's.
live my life with full of happiness.. *yay!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment