Monday, November 29, 2010

My 22nd Birthday =)



First of all i want to thank Maple Lee, Berry Yeap and KY Tha..
for being there on my wonderful birthday


Day 1 :The Day Before My Birthday 28/11/2010 


morning woke up at 7am...
excited cz get to go for hiking..
not only with my mom..
but also the girls.. Ky Tha, Maple Lee and Berry Yeap..
yay!!
thanks to Steward Gor Gor who brought us all the way up..
and also lead us down safely.. 
*more details & pictures will be uploaded in the next post of mine *


at night 7pm,
me and my mom went to Sg. Wang to see Kien Ying sing for her singing competition..
and yay!! 
she is in the final's... 
Congrats to KY Tha... *clap clap clap*











then we went to Green Apple @ Aman Puri for the next event that Ky suppose to go..
had lots of fun seeing those singers performing on the stage..
rain was so heavy..
KY's camera cover gone missing.. =(
v ordered food which we cant even finish it..
lets take a look at the table 












then the clock strike's 12..
tada..
my lovely cake.. made by fries..
hehe.. specially designed by ky tha =)

















then followed by pictures, pictures and pictures !!




















then is my precious mom's kiss =)

















here come's the excited part..
present =) 
hehehe.. was asked to guess what's inside.
but unfortunately..
i was abit stupid..
so i gave up..
and decided to open the box...
TADA.. this is what inside =)

















a wonderful jacket.. which belong's to Maple Lee.
see whats in the box.. haha...
the lovely, sweet Burberry Perfume.. 
yay! i'm lovin it =)



ITS BURBERRY BRIT SHEER
               eau de toilette





Darling Jia called at 12am n wished me Happy Birthday for several times..
Thanks to Darling Jia =)
Day end like that.. cz im having class the next day..






Day 2 : The actual day of my Birthday 29/11/2010


woke up by a wonderful call from Joshua Yap..
asking if there is class at 10am...
there goes my wonderful sleep..
woke up and get ready for class..
then i felt the muscle pain.. 
due to the hiking that i went the day before..
on this day,
din tot that there is another surprise from the girls..


entered the class like normal..
they were late.. 
class starts like how it suppose to be..
bla bla bla..
then the class ends..
was talking to Jia, Gadiy, Kevan n frenz..
Maple Lee said that she is in a rush to go home..
so i said bye..

suddenly..
TADA.. here comes the birthday cake.. 
(i ran like a mouse and hide behind the wall) 
which is so memalukan.. 

































thanks to them..


















    










who celebrated my birthday at HELP University College =)








then we went to Mid Valley (TonyRoma's) for our lunch =)
Thanks Ky Tha for the wonderful lunch =)
Thanks Dennis for the recommendation =)
Delicious food =)
The wonderful dessert and also the birthday card...













































and here comes another exciting part..
TADA
the second present from the girls...
the wonderful purse that i wanted from Charles & Keith
since the day i worked at Charles & Keith =)




bought by my dearest babe Maple Lee..
i love it dear.. seriously love it..
*hugs*


this is what my wonderful mom gave me...
she let me see the photo shoot session for the Renoma box model picture..
wow..
the model was superb..
i fall in love with his eyes..
too bad.. he is younger than me..
if not i would have taken picture's with him..
haha....



*To my dearest friends, thanks for being there today.. on this special day.. it was kind of different where i have to accept the fact that i am single and there is no more celebrating with a bf.. but having u guys are the most awesome thing i have in my life.. without u guys.. i dunno what am i gonna be or look like today.. thanks for supporting me all this while.. thanks for everything that u guys did on my birthday.. i love it <3 *hugs* muacks muacks*

No comments:

Post a Comment