Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What Should I Do?

sitting here in front of the laptop..
makes me see lots of unwanted things..
should i give up n not hopping that things will just be back like how it used to be?
realizing that you have friends by your side..
keep saying "her" name.. 
i felt different..
i tried asking you directly.. but u said "no"..
should i believe on what you said?
or should i just stick to what i feel?


i feel complicated now..
suddenly tears just flow out from my eyes..
heart feel like gonna die soon..
should i think of something else?
i have something on my mind..
someone keep telling me..
"if i dun try, i wont know the results"
but i dun dare to move forward..
maybe i'm scared to be hurt..
maybe i still cant really let go of the past..
what should i do?


i feel myself being not as strong as i were before..
i might look happy all the while..
but each time i face myself in my cold room...
i tend to fall apart.. 
i become someone that i myself do not know..
what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment