Saturday, September 25, 2010

everything is going away~

today de feeling is just like the world is going to end..
i dunno what should i do..
everything i have..
slowly one by one..
like going away from me...
我有那么糟糕吗?


i had fun on the night of firday...
but din know...
will make things so bad..
damn..
things should not happen..
or i have just turn bad...
maybe i do not deserve to have such friends..
such friends who really cared alot for me..


last night was a night that i really feel like ending my life..
i know every people has different kind of attitude and character..
blaming my mom for calling my friend was the stupidest thing that i do..
maybe..
things should not be like that..
maybe..
without me..
things will be better..
maybe..
getting far from things..
everything will b how it supposed to be..


haiz..
cant even think of a damn solution..
whole night thinking..
also cant think of the damn solution..


"Camy ar Camy.. stand up strong.. u can do it alone.. nothing will go wrong.. no more crying.. no more thinking negative.. be who you want to be, who you suppose to be!!"


to them : im really sorry to make u guys disappointed on me.. maybe things will get better without me.. or maybe i have turn from good to bad.. anyway.. i did not do in on purpose.. i really did not hold the hp.. if i did.. i would answer the call.. i was drunk on that night.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment