Saturday, September 11, 2010

Raya at Muar~~

came bek to my hometown on the first day of raya.
and it was at 4am in the morning.
we pushed off from KL to Johor..
arrived and saw my cousin and aunty from JB were here with the baby..
did not feel so bored at least..
played with the baby and became a baby sitter for 2 days..

on the first day of raya..
went to my uncle's house..
makan makan...
there is whr the ketupat, rendang,briyani n etc are being eaten..
hahahaha.. sounds like a monster...
fun fun fun...
ate and chat around till 4 sumthing.
then bek sendiri punya rumah..
slept till 7-8pm at night..
plan to go buy Absolut Vodka and also lime juice to party at night..
but need to be silent..

then..
the following day.. which was the second day of raya..
my cousins went back d..
so it was only me with my iphone and also the tv..
bored bored bored..
only the otak otak make me feel satisfied..
the silent, hot and boring day made me think back of the past..
arrrrrggghhhh...
so decided to sleep..
i can say that..
the whole day..
is a sleeping day...
ate my lunch at 5pm..
and went back to bed..
woke up at 12am..
watched tv till 1am.. and go bek to bed..

this morning.. woke up..
took a cold bath.. and
here i am..
blogging and also facebooking..
bored!!!!
i miss my sopo's...
how nice if u guys were here..
im sure we will be chilling out..
steamboat and BBQ-ing around the night..

No comments:

Post a Comment