Wednesday, September 29, 2010

tsunami is coming~~

its already the 5th week..
class started 5 weeks already..
and im nt even aware of what the lecturer's are teaching.
useless me..

the assignments are like the tsunami..
coming.. in a big wave..
wow..
scary..
ROPE again?? ahh..
fan sei..

two 3rd year paper this semester..
now feeling abit scared d..
scare cant pass this semester...

shit.. its already thursday.. wednesday midnight..
tml.. tml.. tml..
scared~~
results are out..
dream of me getting good results last night..
but dunno how true is it..
haiz..
hope..
i pass this time..
then my PTPTN load can gao dim easily..
haiz..

this few days also like nt enuf sleep..
keep feel wanna sleep even in class..
almost everyday raining..
mood also feel one kind..
bed is my life..
wahkakaka..

have to start rushing my data entry job..
need to submit in 1 month time..
2 big boxes to do..
around 14 files to enter..
die lor...

No comments:

Post a Comment