Saturday, September 4, 2010

Starting with a New Life~~

Its 5th September 2010.
I'm sitting in my room..
In front of my laptop..
thinking.. thinking.. and thinking..
It has been 2 weeks..
Since the unwanted day happened..
and now i have to move on my life..
just like how it supposed to be..

i realized..
not everything can be trusted..
not everyone i can be close with..
not everything can last forever..
now..
it has come to an end..
where i am always feeling cold..
facing the empty walls and ceilings..
every night..
teardrops on my pillow..
feeling scared..
feeling different..
thinking.. was it my fault??

smiling and chilling out with my friends everyday wasn't that hard..
but deep down inside..
i don't really feel good..
i might look strong and happy..
but the real situation and feeling..
only my dog knows..

i keep feeling that yesterday we just went out together..
but when i look back at the calendar..
time has passed very very fast..
missing you is just a task that i do and feel everyday..
wanting u back is what i really dream of..
but i know..
its only a dream..
a dream and wish that cant be achieved..

classes has begin..
hope to have a busy life soon..
where i can make myself as busy as i can..
and get tired without thinking at night..

p/s : i want to thank all my friends.. for being there cheering me up when im down.. without you guys.. i think i am ended up in a very bad situation.. thank you.. LOVE u guys.. *Berry Yeap, KY Tha, & MaplePlum*

No comments:

Post a Comment